Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOTD #9 ............. 03-11-2010



St. Patty's Day is near!
March 17, 2010
I felt it was about time I take a break from normal work to do a festive LOTD post since I'm sure we're anticipating that lovely Irish holiday.

I was going through my note cards and notices this morning and although I don't wear lingerie in SL ever (mark your calendar as this doesn't happen often!), I couldn't help but go "OOH" at Blacklace's newest releases. When I was making my rounds, I stopped by to get my favorite out of the bunch and much to my surprise, it was a FREE gift! (That'll teach me to not actually read the notecard). It's called "Hearts Temptation" and also includes the adorable green teddy bear you see in the picture. If you decide to go get yours, look for it as well as the other great new releases in the magic forest.

I have to mention the pose is by Katey Coppola of Glitterati. No, she didn't put a gun to my head and tell me I have to plug her poses... The pose I'm using in the photo is called "Glitterati - Dressed 1". Which made me chuckle a little since I have my avi so obviously not "dressed". It's one of her newest pose sets. Fabulous nonetheless, I'm always excited to see what she'll come up with next.

To accessorize, I dug the "Luck" Necklace & NomNom set out of my inventory. I've had it out in my store since September of 2009, an oldie, but definitely a goodie. Layered necklaces have always been my favorite in fashion and I can't help but pass that onto my customers (I'm sorry!) haha. It matches well considering the theme as well as the fact I can change the color of gems and metal to match any outfit using my LacieCakes Evolve jewelry HUD.

Anyways, enjoy the LOTD. Store credits of everything I'm wearing are below.

<3
LacieCakes

Pose: Glitterati
Hair: >TRUTH< Nadia - driftwood
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable & Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Skin: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Pearl - 02 [Fair] Glow skin
Cleavage Enhancer: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer Layer1 [Fair]
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Luck Multi-Layer Necklace
Mouth Attachment: LacieCakes - *LC* E (C!) - Luck NomNom Necklace (mouth)
Lingerie Set: ~Blacklace~ Hearts Temptation: Sexy Little Gift

No comments: