Friday, March 12, 2010

LOTD #10 ............. 03-12-2010



Today's Look: Business Casual
I want to mention the accessories first. The bracelets I'm wearing were made by Scarlet Chandrayaan of *ICED*. They are called "Leilani" and available only for TODAY 3-12-2010 at *ICED* Jewelry store for $50L! That's an awesome price for an exclusive item! It's part of a new discount group called "Black Friday". Click Here to TP to *ICED* to grab yours while you can! I've mentioned before that I love layered necklaces, I also love bangles! The color combination and details on these are fabulous and are sure to fit anyone's wardrobe!

The necklace is also from *ICED* and is called the Serena Necklace in Black. It coordinates with my outfit and what I love is that the gems on the pendant add a little color to a traditional black and white color scheme.

Pink Outfitters recently released the cute top I'm wearing called "The Granger Wrap Blouse". I'm pretty girly through and through, so when I saw this top with ruffle detailing I had to grab it. The top also includes a sculpted attachment to add a little flare so we get a more realistic 3-D affect. My favorite part? The bow! Who would have guessed? :P

I've chosen to pair my cute new top with a pair of white Safari shorts from fri.day that I haven't had a chance to wear yet. With the cute bow detailing of the pockets, the two pieces were made for eachother :p At least in my own mind.

As far as the rest of the stuff you see on me... please read the store credits below :)

Have a Happy Day!
<3
Laciecakes


Pose: Glitterati - Dressed 8
Hair: >TRUTH< Sydney - driftwood
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable & Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Skin: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Pearl - 02 [Fair] Glow skin
Cleavage Enhancer: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer Layer1 [Fair]
Necklace: *ICED* Serena Necklace - Black
Bracelets: *ICED* Leilani Bracelets (ONLY AVAILABLE TODAY FOR $50L)
Shirt: [PO] The Granger Wrap Blouse - black
Shorts: fri.day - Safari Shorts (White)
Shoes: Armidi - Sasche Flats [Black]

No comments: