Friday, March 12, 2010

.:: LacieCakes ::. Relay For Life Items @ AF2010





Hi everyone! Sorry for 2 blog posts in one day but I have some exciting news! I have my official Relay For Life vendors and I put 2 brand new items out at the Accessories Fair! The "Rosaline" Ring & "Broadway Nights" necklace are available now!! They're 300L each and 100% of sales proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society. They're exclusive to AF2010, so you'll ONLY see these items AT the Accessories Fair until March 27th, when AF2010 closes. So hurry to get yours! :)

If you can't locate my booth, I'm located on the North side of the Accessory Fair 2010 Sim, Coordinates 211, 239, 21. If you're forced to a main LP in the subway, you'll have to walk above ground. My items are located inside the booth to the right and left against the outer wall. Basically walk inside the booth, turn around as if you're walking out and then you'll see them to your right and left side :)

I hope to see you there!



(Click Here for a Teleport)

No comments: