Friday, March 19, 2010

LOTD #11 ............. 03-19-2010



My shopping spree all started because I was trying to find a specific pair of shoes for one of my BFF's a couple days ago... Our search landed us in Phoenix Rising.

As we were happily chatting on skype, I couldn't hide my enthusiasm when my eyes landed on a delicately soft frilly perfect-for-spring skirt called "Stacie's Strength". I was excitedly chanting, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!". So it's no surprise, I bought it, along with quite a few other things. For this LOTD I've mix and matched two different pieces from various outfits at Phoenix Rising. I paired the "Stacie's Strength Skirt" with the top from the "Wisk" dress. The bow belt that's included with the skirt is tintable so it breaks up the white in both the top and bottom pieces. Since this look is on the classy side, I decided to wear an up-do. So I chose the "Sun" hair from Miel that has a texture changing flower in the back. The necklace is from my store, LacieCakes. It's the "Posh Princess" necklace because the first thing I think of when it comes to elegant touches are pearls. At the moment, I only have the "Posh Princess" necklace available for sale in the Kids - Girls section but I plan on releasing the adult version of the necklace soon. It's an asymmetrical necklace available in several different pearl colors, the metal parts metal change and the charm features initials that gem change.

I'll leave this post short and sweet so you can spend more time shopping. Please enjoy the store credits I have listed below.

<3
LacieCakes

Pose: Glitterati - Dressed 7
Hair: MIEL SUN HAIR - blonde I 3
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable & Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug 1
Cleavage Enhancer: *Linc* Breast Enhancer for Curio Petal Dark
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E (K) - Posh Princess NL (L) (white)
Currently only availabe in kids size -- Adult size necklace is coming soon so stay posted!!
Shirt: -Phoenix Rising- Wisk Top (White)
Skirt & Belt: -Phoenix Rising- Stacie's Strength Skirt (White)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Esprit-Xtd Noir
Nails: Candy Nail #P027 Clear French Pink

No comments: