Saturday, March 6, 2010

.:: LacieCakes ::. New Items @ Accessories Fair 2010

As of 1pm SLT the Accessories Fair 2010 has begun!
Dates: March 7 - March 27



I have 2 brand new items exclusively released for the duration of the Accessories Fair. You will not see these items in my store or on xstreet until after the fair has ended. If you wish to purchase these items, they are available now! Please Click Here to teleport :) If you don't land right in front of my booth, I'm located on the North side of the AF2010 sim. You may have to walk up the subway to get to the level where all the shops are.


Complete Set:
Necklace, Earrings, Pair of Bracelets
Features:
*LC* Evolve Jewelry HUD for color/gem change, metal change & bling on/off.
Sculpted Prims
Realistic Details
Glimmering Gems
Slight Glow Effects
Price: $449L


Poker Themed Multi-Layer Necklace & MoneyMoneyMoney! NomNom
Features:
*LC* Evolve Jewelry HUD for color/gem change, metal change & bling on/off.
NomNom has *LC* Clickies! System for fun saying in open chat.
Sculpted Prims
Realistic Details
Sparkling Gems
Slight Glow Effects
Price: $249L


******** RELAY FOR LIFE ITEM INFORMATION *********
Relay For Life in Second Life doesn't officially kick off until March 13th, smack dab in the middle of the Accessories Fair. We, as designers will not receive our official RFL vendors until after March 13th. The official vendors ensure that 100% of the item purchase (i.e. your donation money) goes directly to an authentic American Cancer Society avatar.

Relay For Life is another cause that's close to my heart. My grandfather passed away from cancer, as well as a close family friend and I know a lot of people affected by cancer in one way or another. When I found out the Accessories Fair was supporting RFL, I was all too happy to do my part to help out. So, I will be offering 2 exclusive products, 100% of sales proceeds will be donated to RFL and will be available for purchase only at the Accessories Fair until the fair ends. Remember, you won't see my RFL items until after March 13th and only at the Accessories Fair. As soon as I receive my official RFL vendor and I have the two exclusive items set for sale at the Accessories Fair, I'll be sure to post an updated blog with pictures and send a group notice out through my subscribe-o-matic group.

This is actually the first RFL event I've had the honor to be a part of, so I'm sorry if I passed some of my confusion off to you. I hope this clears it up!

Thanks for reading!
Have A Happy Day!
<3
LacieCakes

No comments: