Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LOTD #5 ............. 11-27-2010


This is a special LOTD post... I bet you're wondering why.
Well....
See those poses I'm using? Aren't they fabulous? ^_^
Well you can't have them, they're MINE! I KID! I KID!

The poses are from Katey Coppola of Glitterati. The particular poses I'm using are from her exclusive SLDD (Second Life Daily Deals) set, "Headshot 2". You can get yours on Thursday, January 28, 2010 beginning at midnight. There will only be 1000 available so make sure you line up for them! In my opinion, the best thing about the poses is they work for just about anyone! Content creators for ads, bloggers or even casual & professional picture takers because they're so versatile! You can load them into your pose stand and use them for up close pictures featuring the torso & face or panned out shots. There's standing and even a laying pose. I couldn't fit all of the poses in my picture, but if you want to see all of the options, head over to Katey's flickr page by clicking here to see the ad she created for it.

REMEMBER: These will ONLY be available ON Thursday, January 28th for that entire day. So if you don't run and get them you'll miss out. And frankly, that would be emosad.

Also, she's releasing a rework of her "Headshot" pose pack which you can see here. I've used this numerous times in ads since I'm a content creator. I often need close up shots that just turn the head in a different direction and they work perfect!

As for the other things I'm wearing, you can find those here:

Poses: Glitterati
Hair: Maitreya Jade - Gold Blond
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug 1
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Symphony Necklace
Mouth Attachment: LacieCakes - *LC* E (C!) - Symphony NomNom Necklace
Ring (on right hand): LacieCakes - Hippie Middle Finger Ring - Dark steel & diamond
Ring (on left hand): LacieCakes - Amarantha Wedding Set combo ring
Shirt: Luck Inc.: Tankdress Rhinestone Skullieh (wearing the shirt and underpants attachment
Jacket: ** [ Riddle ] ** Winter Blues Coat - Red
Jeans: ::EmJay:: Low Rider Jeans- Super Dark
Boots: *Kookie* Pomski Boots - Black fur - Black Forest

Have A Happy Day!
<3
LacieCakes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute! <3 it, Ill have to stalk that daily deal.