Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOTD #2 ............. 01-06-2010

I'm ALIVE! If you're wondering where the new releases for the store are, well... right now I'm working on building a new main store to be more posh, more classy and most importantly, more organized! Once I get that done, I'll start on making new jewelry. In the mean time I'm taking a break and decided to do a LOTD post. For those of you scratching your head... LOTD = Look Of The Day.

I don't consider myself a fashionista by any means. I just like to shop, a lot! I love to mix and match pieces from different stores and if I had to answer what my "look" is, it's pretty casual.

My inspiration for LOTD #2: The sad thing about SL Christmas is, after it's over, everyone wants to change their sim back to warm sandy beaches or grassy pastures... not me! I don't think I'm ready to get rid of my snow until the end of February! The look I put together is sort of a mix between the two. Warm, cozy, fluffy meets "I can't wait to show off some leg again!".... I used the House of Hucci & Glitterati "Diamond Room" as the backdrop for my photo... as you probably know, I'm a jeweler and I love all that is sparkly, shiny & glittery so I couldn't resist ^_^

Enjoy!
Lacie Chambers

Hair: ::69:: INTENSE B - Blonde -
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug 1
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Blessed Cross Necklace
Shirt: fri.day - Thermal.Henley (Pink)
Skirt: Berries Inc. legshow! skirt darkgrey
Boots: *Kookie* Pomski Boots - Black forest
Poses & Pose Prop: House of Hucci & Glitterati - Diamond Room

No comments: