Saturday, January 9, 2010

LOTD #3 ............. 01-09-2010

*raises glass to procrastination*
Another LOTD post as a result of not feeling like setting up more sections at the new store build. XD I find if I have to force myself to work, it won't be good quality so I'm better finding fun things to do instead... and to me, there's nothing more fun than SHOPPING! I had to check out Truth's newest release since I hadn't been there in a while. I also stopped at Candy Nail, my FAVORITE prim nail store. I love that they come in different sizes depending on the size of your hand and there's a wide variety of designs. The nail shape itself isn't too slender or too large... they're JUST right! I had put my entire look together for this post and found that I don't have enough pairs of white shoes! So, I had to make a stop at Nardcotix in search of a new pair. All of the ones I have a pretty outdated. I ended up with the glittery (surprise surprise) Absinthe shoes. The total result... a look that is rather fabulous. But then again, I am pretty partial ;)

Hair: >TRUTH< Anya - driftwood
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug 1
Nails: Candy nail #P016 Jewelry Snow Blue nails
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Blessed Cross Necklace
Earrings: LacieCakes - Chandra Earrings
Shirt: Berries Inc. dress pearl... blue
Jacket: *ARGRACE* COAT " Traveler" (White) Lady ((I wear this one a lot, can you tell that I LOVE it?) hehe
Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash) with Flare bottoms
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Absinthe Sterling
Poses: Reel Expression

No comments: