Monday, January 11, 2010

LOTD #4 ............. 01-11-2010

I only have two more sections to set up in the new store build, which I plan to have finished by tonight!! But after that, I have a ton of photoshop work to make new signs, update a few ads, etc... Luckily I have some great people helping me with the artistic photos for the wall of the new store. I can't wait for you to see them, they're turning out great!

Also, my store's apart of a new group called "Bargain Hunters Paradise" operated by Violet Steamweaver. Basically store owners set an item for sale $50L or under for an entire week. Notices with the list of stores are sent out every thursday. I have the "Hope" earrings as pictured below on sale in my store for $25L until the end of the week.

In the mean time, I decided to take a small break from setting up and do another LOTD post. I didn't spend as much time as I normally do on the pics, but they're functional XD Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it!


Hair: >TRUTH< Anya - driftwood
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug 1
Nails: Candy Nail #P040 Lock Red
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Blessed Cross Necklace
Earrings: LacieCakes - Hope Earrings (on sale for only $25L 1-10 thru 1-16)
Dress: Armidi - Satin Mini Dress - Rogue
Jacket: NX-Nardcotix Colleen Bolero Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Poses: Glitterati

No comments: