Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Releases 5-27-09

I've noticed that I've been doing new releases about every two weeks. I *hate* only releasing about one or two items so it's usually a few and I don't want to flood this blog with tons and tons of pictures so I'm going to post pictures of some of my favorite's at the bottom. As always it's best just to visit the store and take a look at what I have to offer.

I have a new dollarbie out (pictured below) and it took me a really long time to make the "Garden" Earrings (also pictured below) but the results I just LOVE. They're the kind of earrings you can wear and not need any other jewelry to go with it. They just have this super glamorous feel to it, and I LOVE the latticing!

I've also made quite a few new photo necklaces and I've been really into double layered necklaces. This month has been pretty family oriented. I've made a new "MOM" double layered necklace, an Aunt & Grandma necklace.

DON'T FORGET! -- Sunday, June 21, 2009 is FATHER'S DAY! So I've made a new #One Dad Necklace, UNCLE necklace & Grandpa necklace for the guys.

Plus I've got a few new things for kids! Such as: A "Mommy's Make-Up" mischief set (because we all love to cause a little harmless mischief thats easy to clean with the click of a return button). It's a fun compilation of extra large sized make up that you can place all over the house (extra large so the prims don't get lost & can be seen!). Some of the jars are even tipped over with the appearance of spilled make-up. I even went so far as to create prim attachments for the face so it looks like you're wearing some horribly messy eyeshadow and lipstick -- as well as so messy nail polish gloves xD

Also, I was inspired to make children's "Left Hand" Family Rings. There's a girl's and a boys version. The idea behind a family ring is usually based around a second marriage where either the bride or groom or both have children that are also entering into the change of a new marriage. It's meant to signify not only the husband and wife being unified, but also the children. I found this idea of doing something special for your children to be very touching.

To expand on the idea though, a new marriage doesn't have to be the only reason to show your kids that you love them and think they're an important part of your family unit. You can do that at any time and any day.

Well, I think that's about it for now. xD Until next time!

Have a happy day!
<3
LacieCakes





No comments: