Saturday, June 5, 2010

.:: LacieCakes ::. wants your opinion(s)!

If you've ever been to my SL store, LacieCakes or have ever purchased anything, I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you'd take the time to fill out this short survey (open until midnight on June 12, 2010). I'm trying to find out what people want to see more of and what I should focus on. Answers will *not* be shared publicly.

Also, if you share your first & last SL name with me at the end of the survey then I'm going to send you THANK YOU gift card* to LacieCakes. Please note, this survey is in regards to product only. I'll be generating a customer service survey in the near future. Basically I just wanna know "whataya want from LacieCakes" *giggles*

Click here to take survey


*Gift card can not be used for custom items and will only work at the LacieCakes main store. Limit 1 per person. Redeliveries will not be made. You must input your first & last SL name into question #10 within the survey in order for me to send you the free gift. I will not send gift cards to people who IM or send a note card in world telling me they took the survey but didn't or forgot to include their name.

No comments: