Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOTD #12 ............. 04-08-2010 - How I spend my Saturday nights



This is a rare glimpse folks... How I spend my Saturday nights! Actually... the look's inspired by the little light bulb that went off above my head as I was trying out the new poses I grabbed at the Pose Fair (which lasts until April 16th). Katey Coppola of Glitterati has released a pose set called "ROCKSTAR". It's available in a male or female set. I bought the female set (obviously, I hope). The purchase of this $200L set includes 5 different poses with guitar props. I felt good about my buy because it benefits the charity called "Motivation". The specific pose I'm using for the photo is "ROCKSTAR - Guitar F - 3".

As I was trying the pose, the scene I'm illustrating in the photo popped into my head. Because, yes, maybe I would dance around in my underwear belting out some of my favorite songs I'm listening to on the radio whilst trying to relieve some weekend boredom... maybe... or maybe I just wanted to show off my new skin from Tuli! yeah.... XD

Now that I've given you a nerdy look into the possible real me *blush*, feel free to see the credits of the other items you see in the photo!

Pose: Glitterati - Rockstar - Guitar F - 3
Photo Scenery: MudHoney/Glitterati - Rouge Getaway Photoble
Boom Box: Freebie Found on Xstreet
Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Gattina - Vanilla
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/li) 02b
Bra & Panty Set: + blacklisted + Bad Things (tru-blood) Lingerie Set by TG
Socks: *BOOM* Cuffed Socks (white)
Bracelets: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Diva Bracelet Pack 1 BWR (metal change only) (white shown)
Garter: LacieCakes - *LC* - Femme Fatale Garter - White

1 comment:

Dina said...

Lol That's a fantastic picture Lacie.