Thursday, July 30, 2009

Collaboration: LMC Poses & LacieCakes Mischief Sets!

I'm very excited to announce that I've collaborated with Chloe McMinnar, Owner of LMC. She's going to make adorable pose ball sets to go along with the mischief sets I'm creating. I have a TON of ideas (now I just need to get to work!).

If you're wondering what a "Mischief Set" is, well, it's just that. It's random objects that you can place around your house, mom & dad's house, your grandma's kitchen, the backyard, etc... to have a little fun and be "mischevious". Such as placing a cockroach in the candy jar or placing candy wrappers ALL over the floor! I have quite a few theme'd mischief sets out in the store now, with many many more to come. Some will be updates to existing sets but mostly I'll have a ton of new items.

The poses can be used to document your mischevious ways to send grandma and grandpa proof of your wreaking havoc at mom and dads. Or just for a fun, theme'd picture. If you go to the LacieCakes main store (also home to LMC's main store, check it out she has really cute gestures and does wonderful photography!) -- you'll see that there's a separate building dedicated to "KIDS mischief". Really its for the kids or kids at heart ;) so don't be scared to go in there. It's a gallery style building that features a picture (made by Chloe) showing off the pose ball set/mischief set props to give you an idea of the fun & mischief you can get into. Next to that will be the mischief set by LacieCakes for sale and the pose ball set by LMC for sale. So you can purchase just the mischief set, just the pose set, or both if you like!

Since I've been babbling, I'll show you the collaboration set we have for sale now at the main store. And a new mischief set I made (pose coming soon!).

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/174/191/401

No comments: