Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LOTD #17 ............. 09-15-2010



Ooooooh! Creepy scary basement! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
I haven't done a LOTD post in a while and this one was done by accident. A certain wifey & kiddo MADE me put on a pretty dress "so they didn't feel weird" while we were hanging out last night :p The dress I'm wearing is from Armidi and as far as I'm aware, no longer available :( BUT! The good news is, you can still get everything else!

I really wanted to point out the ring. It was only $25L in the LacieCakes brand new Gacha Machine. There are 10 different color variations possible, one of which is the rare color/gem/metal change version. The great thing is they all include an attachment that animates your avatar in the "showing off my bling" arm extended pose (you know what I'm talking about, right?) AND they're transferable so you can trade or gift them. They're called "My Wifey" rings and are just an overall fun piece of bling to wear.

Since I was dressed up as pretty as a princess, I HAD to wear Truth's new hair "Jersey" - the streaked version so I could match my hair with my outfit. I love that it has a tiara fit for a princess (that's SO me)!

Anyways, I didn't practice my photoshop skills on this post but I hope you like the look nonetheless. Below are the store details for all the items I'm wearing.

Have a Happy Day!
LacieCakes

Store Details:
Pose: Glitterati - Long Hair
Hair: TRUTH Jersey - night - streaked (includes tiara)
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue + Grass(No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Skin: [dekade.] SKINS -Brooke- Sunkissed/D Brows/Make Up 06
Dress: {Gisaci} Parisian Beaded Dress - Red (NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral Black)
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Black Widow Necklace (Updated)

No comments: