Sunday, February 28, 2010

LOTD #8 ............. 02-28-2010

It's catching on! Spring Fever!!

My sister Amy and I were doing what we normally do when we procrastinate... we shopped! (big surprise there) fri.day had a new release (just for the record she knew about it first and TP'd me, so this LOTD is ALL HER FAULT!! XD ) Actually, I think subscription groups don't like me, I usually get my notices a day late lol. Anyways, I'm off track...

fri.day had a cute new dress release called Spring Bloom Dress. Which I love, but... yes there's a but. Unless you have a rather mild AO or you're OK with your skin/body parts showing every time you move and you're cool with being able to look up the adorably frilly, very well textured sculpty prim skirt, then it might not be the dress for you to wear on a day to day basis. It might be better suited for photographic purposes. But nonetheless, I still love it and you *can* make it work. (See picture) My sis and I decided we'll use the shirt layer and shorten the skirt part, hike it up a lil bit and voila! You have a nice spring babydoll top! I paired it with some of my new favorite jeans from Emjay, threw on a pair of flats and I was on my way! I don't know where I was going to but I felt pretty, oh so pretty nonetheless.

Big surprise here *squee* The bouquet necklace I made matched perfectlyyyyyy! Shameless self plugging I know but it's true! XD

The other new thing I got was Laqroki's new "Pearl" skin. I have always liked LAQ glow skins. I just couldn't find one that I liked *on* me. But finally, it's a miracle! They released the "Pearl" skin, which offers a blonde hair base and I'm in skin puta heaven! LAQ skins are also reasonably priced at $1990L for ten different make-ups. Not too shabby, methinks. I've also had to grab the tata enhancers, because I love that smushed "look mom! no bra!" look.

Well, thanks for reading this rambling. I hope you enjoy the LOTD. Store credits on everything I'm wearing are below the picture.

*muahs*
LacieCakes




Pose: Glitterati
Hair: fri. - Marie - Anxious Blond
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: I'm actually using two pairs!
Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable &
Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06
Skin: LAQ ~ Pearl - 04 [Fair] Glow skin
TaTa Enhancer: LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer Layer1 [Fair]
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Bouquet Necklace
Earrings: LacieCakes - *CCbyLC* - Izzy Multi - Piercing Earring
Dress turned Babydoll: fri.day - Spring.Bloom Dress (Heather)
Jeans: ::EmJay:: Low Rider Jeans- Super Dark
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Purple)

No comments: