Monday, February 15, 2010

LOTD #6 ............. 02-15-2010

This LOTD post is simply because I wanted to take a break and have fun! I was browsing the xstreet marketplace and the ad for the dress I'm wearing popped out at me. It's not something I'd normally wear on a day to day basis (i'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt gal) but I LOVE IT! If you like the look all the stores are posted below the pic :) Enjoy!

<3
LacieCakes



Poses: Glitterati
Hair: >TRUTH< Marianne - walnut
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Blue (No Shine) Small
Eyelashes: I'm actually using two pairs!
Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable &
Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N06 (these are all prim lashes which look nice on their own but depending on your graphics card when you zoom out they can start to look way spidery)
Skin: Curio - :GP: Petal [Dark] Beach-Crude 2
Necklace: LacieCakes - *LC* E - Bouquet Necklace
Dress: Collection MOREA STYLE ST VALENTINE'S *CORALIE COLLECTION*
Garter: LacieCakes - *LC* - Femme Fatale Garter
Nails: Candy Nail #P021 Allure Butterfly Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black
Fishnets: They come with Apple May Designs - Susan Outfit "Susan Fishnet Stockings"
Breast Enhancer \o/:*Linc* Breast Enhancer for Curio Petal Dark

No comments: