Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've released a BUNCH of new items at the store! Once I figure out how to add pics to this thing I totally will :P

I also wanted to let everyone know that I'm a part of the "Kids Grid Wide Hunt". I always loved doing scavenger hunts at my store, and its nice to see them going grid wide in SL. Anyways, there's a few free items I have available as part of the hunt so come check it out :)

slurl.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/174/191/401

I also have a flickr group for my store where I'll be posting contests. The first contest I'm posting will be starting 2-15-09. http://www.flickr.com/groups/laciecakes/

And for the next month (until 3-14-09) I'm taking suggestions for men's/boy's items. If I create your suggestion you get the item free!

Short update but it's valentines day, i'm not feeling well, and its almost sleepy time for me :P

As always,
<3
LacieCakes

No comments: