Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Diamond Jewelry Collection

I've been working hard on a new jewelry line aimed specifically towards wedding and bridal. Very detailed and exquisite, I've named this line "The Diamond Jewelry Collection". Included in this line are 12 new bridal sets that I'm extremely proud of. There's a wide array of sets to appeal to everyone! From simple, to elegant, to ornate and even goth!

Release date has not been set as of yet, but I want to launch it no later than the end of March and will have them on display for about two weeks. If any designers (new or old) are interested in displaying their works wedding/bridal related (flowers, formal wear, decorations, poses, formal hair, invitations, photography, etc....), I will be setting up vendor carts around the release tent at my main store on Larette Island.

slurl.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/174/191/401


If you are interested: Please send myself (Lacie Chambers) or my PR manager (Elissiana Saenz) a notecard in world to let us know that you're interested in reserving a spot. Please include your name, your store name and landmark to your store. We will contact you with further details.

I will be doing everything I know I can do to publicize this event any help or suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Even if you don't want to participate, join the subscribe-o-group to stay updated!

Thanks for reading! Have a Happy Day!
LacieCakes

No comments: