Thursday, July 22, 2010

.:: LacieCakes ::. Summer of Love Fair

LacieCakes Summer of Love Fair Items: (you will NOT see these in my main store until after the fair is over on August 8th). Click here to TP to the fair. I have the "Jasmine" bangles in Onyx/Opal at the main landing point and the "Bunny Love Shack" (to set the moooooood for your breeding bunnies ;) as well as the gorgeous new "Gypsy" earring are located in the bedroom on the main wall behind the bed towards the ceiling.







I've mentioned before that I've started a new $50L Forever section to my store (located with the Outlet section). This was in response to the recent survey. It sounded like a lot of you wanted to see more bargains so I decided to make an exclusive recolor of items every now and then and throw it in this section. You don't have to grab it during a certain weekend or week, you can purchase quality items at a low price anytime! Note: $50L Forever Items will *only* be available in world at my main store. Click here to TP to get yours today!

No comments: