Sunday, May 30, 2010

.:: LacieCakes ::. New Stuff 5-30-2010

.:: FUN NOVELTY ITEM ::. XD
Special thanks to Hevenz Vansant for scripting hero work allowing me to bring this fantastically funny item to reality!



.:: SOME THINGS FOR THE BOYS ::.
It's not often I make things for the men or the boys but since father's day is quickly approaching (June 20th) I'm getting in that mind set. Here's what I have so far...










Matching Father/Son Handprint Necklaces. Wear "as-is" or pay a small extra fee for personalization. Directions are included with purchase.









.:: NEW GESTURES ::.
You can find them in the Gestures/NomNom section.
A couple of them I made for RP purposes since I live on the residential family sim, "Little Wonders". Not all of the houses have doorbells so I made a door knock gesture & a ring doorbell gesture :D

.:: RANDOMNESS ::.
Guess what I've been doing? Every now and again I've been typing "LacieCakes" into SL search and have been randomly choosing people that have the .:: LacieCakes ::. main store in their picks and giving them a gift card!! :D Could you be next??

Thanks for Looking!
XoXo
LacieCakes

As Always
Shop In-World
or
Shop on Xstreet

No comments: